A career at CI Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
We are on the lookout for talented QA Leads who are passionate, enthusiastic, and self-motivated, to join our internal QA team. This role will be central to everything we do.
Working in the heart of the development environment, the successful candidate will play a key part in the development process, executing testing processes and helping the project team achieve their target quality in design and implementation. You will be a team player with exceptional attention to detail whilst delivering excellent customer service to those within the studio.
What is it like to be QA Lead at CI Games?
Ready for a new challenge? As a QA Lead at CI Games, you will:
- Lead the team of QA Testers
- Plan QA Testers workloads
- Manage and ensure the best quality standard of the bug reports delivered by the QA team
- Motivate, mentor and challenge the team
- Provide guidance, feedback and help the team to develop
- Assist with manual testing
- Execute functional and non-functional testing and create bug reports
- Work with the previous and current generation of consoles
- Work closely with the producers and developers
- Support the QA Manager
- Track and report on the progress of the project through development stage with focus on product quality and identifying possible areas of risk
- Deliver reports, policies and analysis for management needs
- Create test documentation and testing plans
Let’s be honest!
On occasions, this role may be challenging.
- You’ll be managing your team remotely
- The gaming industry is extremely fast-paced – sometimes the deadlines are tight and there are a lot of challenges to handle
- Multitasking is part of the job – you’ll be working on tasks from the various areas of the game at the same time
What can you offer to CI Games?
Please still apply even if you don't tick all of the boxes, but feel your experience fits the role.
- Experience min 2 years as QA Lead in the Gaming Industry
- Experience min 4 years in FQA or CQA in the Gaming Industry
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to manage priorities
- Understanding the project life cycle and its phases
- Experience in creating test documentations and test plans
- Leadership and management skills
- Experience in testing games on leading producer's console (Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo)
- Good knowledge of Jira and Confluence
- Fluent English
- Knowledge and interest in current trends in Gaming across the genres
What can CI Games offer to you?
- A chance to work on a variety of the AAA/AA projects
- A fun environment and a relaxing culture. We care about the wellbeing of our employees and have a dedicated employee wellbeing programme.
- Flexibility with our core hours (10am – 4pm GMT), and no-notice holidays.
- Environment thriving with collaborative teamwork with people from all around the world, different nationalities, and languages
- A supportive community inclusive of LGBTQ+, and any age, ethnicity, religion, or disability
- Attractive remuneration, holidays, and social events
- Annual discretionary studio bonus
- Wrap parties for game releases
- Free games and merchandise
- Opportunity to develop your skill set and grow your career in the Gaming Industry - Learn as you work and be part of something real that changes the face of gaming – forever
- Opportunity to work with the leading technology and creative minds in the world
We are an equal opportunities employer with a commitment to building a diverse workforce, representative of the world we live and game in!
Accessibility is at the heart of our games and we reflect that in how we operate as a business. Should you require adjustments or flexible arrangements to interview, or take up a role at with us, please let us know in t your application and we will accommodate to the best of our ability.